Thank you all SO much for all of your time, talent, and effort that you've shared this week at White Christmas auditions. This has been such a fun week and I CANNOT wait to begin working together next week! For everyone cast in the show, our first meeting will be on TUESDAY, Sept. 1st in the Little Theatre. We will meet from 2:45 - 5:00 pm. I will get y'all a detailed rehearsal schedule ASAP. Thank you again and I'm SO excited!
Assistant Director: Emiline Johnson
Ezekiel (also in Featured Singers)
Scott Clarke/Mackerel
Sheldrake (also in Featured Singers)
Ayden Comer
Tessie (also in Featured Singers)
Hallee Wasden
General Waverly (also in Featured Singers)
Grady Bell
Suzy Understudy (also in Ensemble)
Rain Gardner
Suzy
Rosie Luxem
Martha Understudy (also in Ensemble)
Josie Heward
Martha
Mya Didericksen
Judy Understudy (also in Ensemble)
Charlotte Stokes
Judy
Izzy Ragonese
Betty Understudy (also in Ensemble)
Avi Macey
Betty
Maisy Stevens
Phil Understudy (also in Featured Singers)
Bryce Campbell
Phil
Calvin Kremser
Bob Understudy (also in Featured Singers)
Cohen Telfrod
Bob
Henry Cutler