When: September 2nd and 3rd afterschool
Callbacks will be held afterschool on the 4th
What you need to prepare:
*Audition material will be provided for you (both the music and a short monologue from the show), so you don't need to get stressed out about finding a song or a monologue. The music will be available to pick up the first week of school.
***There will be an optional music review day to help you learn the audition piece on Tuesday, Sept. 1st, afterschool in the choir room.
*You will be required to learn a short dancing sequence during the dancing portion of the audition. This will be taught to you at the audition. Please wear appropriate clothing.
Follow these steps, and you will be well on your way to a successful audition:
1. Sign up for an acting/singing audition time slot (posted on the callboard)
2. Pick up the music and become familiar with it
3. Pick up a contract from the callboard
-Read and sign it
-Have a parent/guardian read and sign it
-Bring it with you to your audition
4. Check your schedule and bring a list of any conflicts with you to the audition
5. Pick up the monologue from the callboard the day of your audition
6. Come to your audition 10-15 minutes early to fill out your audition form
7. Relax, and and have fun while singing and acting away
8. Attend the dancing part of the audition ( 5:30 - 6:30 on the same night as your acting/singing audition)
9. Check the blog the night of the 3rd to see if you made callbacks
10. Check the blog on Saturday the 5th to see if you made the final cast
Break a leg at your auditions! More information about the show is available on the callboard in front of the drama room.
Please come talk to Mrs. Sauve if you have any questions in room 1514 (a.k.a. the drama room)