Blogger is not allowing me to upload this as a document without deleting the entry. Therefore, you can download it off of facebook OR copy and paste below into a word document and print. Thanks! - Miss Struiksma
Drama Club/Theatre Council 2018-2019
Parent Permission Form
I hereby give my student ____________________________ permission to be a part of Alta Theatre Department’s Drama Club Presidency/Theatre Council for the 2018-2019 school year. I understand that my student will be asked to help with 3-4 events outside of school per month including, but not limited to: Drama Club Activities, auditions/workshops, spirit nights, Back-to-School Night, Club Rush, club planning meetings, etc. Students will also be required to attend a short retreat seminar over in August 2018 and come in on two days before school begins to help with last minute classroom/club needs and Hawk Fight School. I understand that the below expectations are to be met by my student:
· - Student must have an accumulative G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher
o (they risk being removed if this becomes an issue)
· - Student must have 3 recommendations from Alta teachers – at least two must be from core subjects (already given to me by your student’s teachers)
· - Student must be enrolled in a theatre class for the 2018-2019 school year
· - Student must have a 3.5 or higher in his/her theatre classes
· - Students must fill out all of the necessary forms/questions in the packet in detail
· - Students must be willing to put in extra hours outside of school hours next year and this upcoming summer
· - Students will be either a Junior or Senior during the 2018-2019, for the majority of positions. There will also be a spot for a sophomore representative.
I will support my student through the year in their duties for Drama Club and by doing so, support the Alta Theatre Department.