Contributors

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

A Check-In and Some Coloring Pages

Hello, everyone! I can imagine you all are getting a little bit stir-crazy. The cabin fever is certainly getting to all of us. As council, we wanted to take the time to implement some ways to help us all cope during this difficult time. We've got some good things planned, so follow our instagram page @altatheatre to keep up with the fun.

For the time being, we thought we would leave you with some musical theatre coloring pages. Print them out and color them! I invite you to a picture of your finished project, post it to your story and tag @altatheatre. I can't wait to see what you create!

And above all, don't hesitate for a moment to reach out if you need help. We all have to be there for each other right now. I'm sending all my love to you and your families. Stay safe and stay healthy. ❤️