Contributors

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Theatre Council 2020-2021!

Thanks to all who applied for Theatre Council for the 2020-2021! I've said it before, but I'll say it again (and I mean it) - y'all made this a very very hard decision. 

Here is the Theatre Council list for the 2020-2021 school year:

President – Natalie Hood
Vice President – Dylan Thomas
Secretary – Lizzy Erwin
Publicity/Activities – Jenna Foulks
Historian – Aubree Wasden
Financial/Fundraising Chair – Abbie Ricord
Improv Chair – Sara Riches
Tech Rep – Sydnie Evans
Sophomore Rep – Andrew McHenry

Congrats to our new council! I ask that all members of the Alta Theatre Family support their peers in this decision.  If you did not make it onto council this time, know you are still amazing and a lot of great candidates applied.  If you would like more direct feedback on what to work on in the future, please feel free to email me over the next week.  For all new AND old council members, there will be a Google Meet meeting in the next two weeks to talk end-of-the-year logistics and trainings – time and date TBD.  I will have Natalie Hood reach out and make a group chat for the new council members.  Thank you all and I love you (appropriately)! :)