Contributors

Monday, March 6, 2023

Region Theatre Competition Help Needed!

I am looking for 3-4 parents who are available on the evening of March 23rd to help sell food (pizza, candy, chips, and soda/water only) for our Region Competition. Lindsey and I will be running around hosting, but would have everything set up for you ahead of time and s student runner to help. We are hosting and I want to provide options for kids from all of the schools to purchase food since they will be there all night. I would need someone willing to grab a bunch of pizzas from Little Caesar's around 5:00pm (already paid for - just need grabbed) and then some to sell pizza and those other few items from about 5:30-7:15pm. Then, you could head home or sneak into the awards ceremony. 🙂 Let me know if you are willing and available - thank you so much! 

 Email: linze.struiksma@canyonsdistrict.org