Contributors

Thursday, August 17, 2023

Parent Help: Truck of Trailer Needed for a Pickup!

Hey Team!

I am in need of a parent or student to help with pickup needs for "Mean Girls" materials.  I will be ordering a bunch of wood for building the end of next week from Home Depot, but my car is way to small to load anything. I also need to pick up some rotating chairs from Corner Canyon sometime next week - I will have measurements on those shortly.  If you are able and willing in the next two weeks sometime to help with these pick-ups, please send me an email and let me know your availability over the next two weeks.

Email: linze.struiksma@canyonsdistrict.org 

I appreciate you a ton! 

 - Linze Struiksma ("Struiks")

P.S. Audition Packets will be up on here and in the PAC Green Room next week!