Contributors

Monday, November 27, 2017

Wizard Cast! FINAL Notes!!!

Dearest Wizard of Oz Cast,
A huge thank you for an amazing run and productive strike-the-set! I greatly appreciate all of you and am forever thankful I had the opportunity to direct this piece with you! A few items of house business: I sincerely NEED your scripts (copied or original) turned back into me by Wednesday! I have to ship them back by then or we get a huge fine. Please stop in to the theatre room, sign the cast poster, and drop off your script today or tomorrow!

Also, a huge shoutout to our first-round acting nominees: Addie Wray, Nate Brown, Kenna Armstrong, and THE CROWS for recognition in outstanding performance for the HS Musical Theatre Awards! Remember all, you have had the power all along... you just had to learn it for yourself!