Contributors

Friday, November 20, 2020

Callback Zoom Link

 Here is the link for today's callback zoom:

https://zoom.us/j/97325790912?pwd=YUZQM1lQaitRQUtMVUJNRnVJRVVkdz09

Ladies, remember to please logon a few minutes early and you'll be first at 10am.  I am splitting up people as needed because less people on a call sometimes means better quality.  I would prefer the gentlemen wait to jump on until a moment before 10:25am.  

Remember for callbacks you do NOT need to be memorized, so feel free to pull up lyrics as needed.  I just want to hear you do your best and still see you try and act through it as much as you can.  Give me fun facial expressions and gestures.... show me the character!  

Figuring out this whole zoom callback was interesting, but I'm actually really excited!  My biggest advice?  HAVE FUN!  You always do better when you breathe and have fun with it all!